Alpha Performance uniforms are the finest athletic uniforms available anywhere. Living up to our motto, “build up to a standard-not down to a price” is of vital concern to us.
Wash and Care Instructions are included on the label located in the side seam of each product.
General Uniform Care Instructions:
- Uniform DO
- DO – Use mild detergent (pH under 10).
- DO – Launder soiled garments immediately according to care labels. If immediate laundering is not possible, hang soiled garments on plastic or wooden hangers so they are not piled damp.
- DO – Wash garments having Stencote lettering inside out and allow to air dry, or tumble dry on low heat.
- DO – Follow care labels provided in garments.
- DO – Store garments in a cool, dry area protected from sunlight and fluorescent light to prevent mildew or yellowing.
- Uniform DON’T
- DON’T – Launder in water hotter than 30 degrees. These conditions can release dyes.
- DON’T – Wash colors with whites.
- DON’T – Bleach.
- DON’T – Overload the washing machine.
- DON’T – Pile or bag soiled or damp garments together. This can cause staining from the dyes and possibly cause permanent damage.
- DON’T – Allow garments to remain in the washing machine after cycle has finished. This can allow colors to bleed.
- DON’T – Dry garments on high heat setting. This can result in uncontrolled shrinking of the garment.
- DON’T – Iron or press garments that have Stencote (silk screen) or heat set lettering